General Terms and Conditions
General terms and conditions v1.7 for booking the DeepSec IN-DEPTH SECURITY CONFERENCE EUROPE, Vienna, arranged by the DeepSec GmbH, hereinafter referred to as the company:
- Registrants must complete and transmit the on-line registration form.
- For the periods of early/regular/late booking rate consult the registration web site.
- On-Site registration starts on the first day of the event (which will be the first day of the workshops).
- By registering for DeepSec IDSC, you are agreeing to be personally liable for the payment of registration fees. Registrants arriving on-site with a balance-due will not be allowed admission to the trainings or the conference unless proof of payment or a cash deposit is given on-site. Please fax or scan and e-mail the electronic transfer receipt to us or bring it along with you on-site as proof of payment.
- Registrants agree to have their company name published in public attendee lists.
- Registration fees do not include travel, lodging or parking validation. All delegates are responsible for making their own arrangements and any associated fees.
- Outstanding balances are due at the start of the conference. Admission to the training and the conference will not be allowed and registration credentials will not be issued until all fees have been paid in full.
- Registration must be paid in full before the early bird deadline in order to receive a seat at the discounted price.
- All persons on the conference floor must have a badge visible on their person at all times. Spouses, friends, peers, etc are not granted access to the conference floor without a badge. If a registrant wishes to be accompanied by them to any of the conference events those persons must register and pay the associated fees.
- Delegates cancelling their registration prior to the conference or do not attend the conference forfeit their entire registration fee. Once you submit your registration you are not entitled to a refund.
- Registrants are responsible for cancelling their own hotel and travel reservations. The company does not accept liability for hotel or travel costs.
- Substitutions, including those made on site, are allowed with the written permission of the original registrant.
- If the substitution requires the company to process a new payment (change in credit card), this is considered as a cancellation by the original registrant and a NEW registration an the attending person will be required to complete the registration form and billed for all applicable registration fees. In this case the original registrant will receive a full refund minus a EUR 50.00 administration fee.
- The company reserves the right to change meeting content without notice. The company cannot guarantee the appearance of all the speakers as previously announced.
- The event may be postponed, cancelled, or downsized due to acts of terrorism, war, extreme weather, industrial action, acts of God or any event beyond the control of the company or if the company does not receive enough registrations until November 1st, 2013. In the case of postponing, cancelling or downsizing the conference the company will immediately inform all the registrants by email. In case of cancelling the conference the registrants are entitled to a full refund of the paid registrations fees.
- The company cannot be held responsible for any cost, damage or expenses which may be incurred by the customer as a consequence of the event being postponed, cancelled, or downsized.
- By registering for the conference the registrant agrees to let the company pass their contact details to the sponsors of the conference (the company will not pass the details of the registrants to any other party).
- The company reserves the right to remove any individual from the conference if they are reported to be soliciting in the exposition or conference areas, and are not an exhibitor.
DeepSec In-Depth Security Conference is dedicated to a harassment-free conference experience for everyone. Our anti-harassment policy can be found online.